Assistant Principal: Dana Bisker
The BHES community meets the individual needs of the whole child while providing a safe and nurturing environment. We establish high expectations to create a foundation that inspires students to become lifelong learners.
- Collaboration among staff, parents, students and community members is necessary to achieve academic excellence.
- All community members serve as role models and should be valued.
- Students should be challenged academically and socially to achieve their personal best.
- Differentiated instruction is essential for our diverse learners.
- All community members should show respect for self and others.
- That teaching our students to think, dream, believe and achieve is vital to their future.
- Our students will be responsible citizens and productive community members.